Fish Oil Benefits: Best for your Heart, Great for your Brain
Fish oil benefits are like sea creatures in the deep. There are plenty of them and of different kinds. And there’s an ocean of hype and information around them.
But should you take the plunge?
Learn why fish oil is off the hook!
What Is Fish Oil?
Fish oil comes from the tissues of oily fish. The best sources are cold-water, fatty fish. Fish oil is a concentrated source of omega-3 fats, which are also called Omega-3 fatty acids or n-3 fatty acids. To get more scientific, omega-3s are polyunsaturated fatty acids or PUFAs. Fish oil contains two very important omega-3 PUFAs, the DHA, and EPA. DHA and EPA are sometimes called the marine omega-3s because they mainly come from fish.
Our bodies are able to make most of the fats we need. But that’s not true for omega-3 fatty acids. When it comes to these essential fats, we need to get them from omega-3 foods or supplements.
When it comes to human consumption of fish oil, you can get it from fish themselves or from a fish oil supplement.
Fish Oil Benefits Your Health
Fish oil provides a wide variety of health benefits. These fish oil benefits have a great impact on your body. Thus, they’re incredibly useful for the general population.
Fish Oil is Good for your Heart’s Health
Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. There are a number of risk factors for heart disease, and many of these appear to be reduced by fish oil consumption.
According to the American Heart Association (AHA), clinical trials have shown that omega-3 is effective in reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Fish oil benefits for heart health include:
- Cholesterol levels: It can increase levels of HDL (the “good”) cholesterol.
- Triglycerides: It can lower the fats in your blood by about 15–30%
- Blood pressure: Even in small doses, it helps reduce blood pressure.
- Plaques: It may prevent the plaques that form in arteries and cause them to harden. It also makes arterial plaques more stable and safer in those who already have them.
- Fatal arrhythmias: In people who are at risk, it may reduce fatal arrhythmia events. Arrhythmias are abnormal heart rhythms that can cause heart attacks in certain cases.
In one study, people with stents in their heart took two blood-thinning drugs as well as omega-3 fatty acids. They were found to have a lower risk of heart attack compared with those not taking fish oils.
Fish Oil is Good for your Brain’s Health
Your brain is made up of nearly 60% fat. Much of this fat is omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, omega-3s are essential for your normal brain function.
In fact, some studies have shown that people with certain mental disorders have lower omega-3 blood levels. Interestingly, studies have shown that fish oil supplementation can prevent the onset or improve the symptoms of some mental disorders. For example, it can reduce the risk of psychotic disorders in those who are at risk.
In addition, supplementing with fish oil in high doses can reduce some symptoms of both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Another, in an 8-week pilot study, carried out in 2007. It suggested that fish oils may help young people with behavioral problems, especially those with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The study demonstrated children consuming between 8 and 16 grams of EPA and DHA daily. Their omega-3 consumption showed significant improvements in their behavior, as rated by their parents and the psychiatrist working with them.
According to research reported in the journal PLoS One, omega-3 fatty acid intake can also help improve working memory in healthy young adults. Researchers have found positive associations between fish oil supplements and cognitive functioning. They also found differences in brain structure between users and non-users of fish oil supplements. Compared to non-users, fish oil supplements were associated with better cognitive functioning during the study.
Omega-Q by Nutrifii is for you!
Wondering which fish oil supplement could best help you?
Here’s the answer!
ARIIX is committed to bringing the best in your health and wellness by extensively utilizing various essential nutrients such as fish oil’s omega-3. It brings you under Nurtifii’s line of products – Omega-Q.
Nutrifii’s Omega-Q supports your heart & brain function through a balanced combination of essential fatty acids and CoQ10. Omega-Q is a unique blend of essential omega fatty acids and the coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). These are two of the most powerful ingredients on earth for initiating and sustaining overall health, starting at the cellular level.
By and large, this balanced combination supports heart and brain function. Ultimately, it also helps you have a great overall sense of well-being.
Omega-Q has an Unbeatable-Quality Fish Oil
The fish oils used in Omega-Q exceed worldwide government regulations and guidelines. It offers pure, high-quality, odor, and taste-free omega-3 fatty acids.
- The only United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) certified oils in The United States.
- Harvested from small ocean fish, from the pristine ocean upwelling region off the west coast of South America. These fisheries are among the world’s most tightly regulated. This ensures that Omega-Q is the product of a healthy, fully sustainable fishery, and a renewable resource.
- Harvesting from small fishes, as opposed to blubber or large breeds. This greatly reduces the risk of the presence of mercury, dioxins, and other contaminants.
- Its fish oil is then further purified and exhaustively tested to conform to global quality. It also submits to the purity standards of those established by the European Union, Norwegian Food Safety Authority, Health Canada, and the U.S. FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration).
- It has also achieved U.S. FDA-notified GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status.
All these in one great product. And all these await you the moment you begin trusting your brain, heart and entire well-being to the fish oil benefits offered by Omega-Q.
Please check out our Facebook page for more information on how to lose weight fast. Feel free to contact us anytime!
To Maintaining Good Health,
The Live Green Directory Team
Please, Like & Share…Thanks!